Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you the authors, St. Martin’s Press and NetGalley!
The Sunday Post #235 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week was long, very long, work-wise. It was a rather good week, though, but I’m still very happy it’s the weekend. And I’m counting down the days until Christmas, as my 17 year old will be home for the holiday. I can’t wait to have everybody at home for a while.
- [7 Nov] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #154 ~ Pucked
- [8 Nov] Safe & Sexy #55 ~ The Boss Who Stole Christmas
- [9 Nov] COYER Winter 2019 Sign-up Post
- [10 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #295
- [15 Nov] Safe and Sexy #56 – If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread
- [16 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #296 – Thank Goodness It’s the Weekend!
- [17 Nov] 2020 New Release Challenge Sign-up
- [11 Nov] Pucked by Helena Hunting ★★★★½
- [12 Nov] Rock F*ck Club by Michelle Mankin ★★★★
- [13 Nov] The Boss Who Stole Christmas by Jana Aston ★★★★½
Have you signed up for COYER?` We did, and it has some fun twists for this winter challenge 🙂
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!