LGBT Challenge 2015
The LGBT Challenge 2015 is really amazing, last year, I only managed to participate in a mini-challenge for one month, and I found so many amazing books, so I’m really happy there’s a full year challenge as well.
Cayce of Niji Feels is hosting a year-long LGBT Challenge once more for 2015! In 2014, I happened upon a monthly challenge within the challenge, and I vowed that I would participate in the full length challenge for 2015 – so here I am – signing up for yet another awesome challenge.
You can find the full details in Cayce’s sign-up post, but here’s a quick run-through of the rules and stuff:
- The LGBT Challenge runs from January 1 through December 31 2015
- There will be a mini-challenge or a read-a-thon or something similar each month
- No genre restrictions (which is good for me, because I have some LGBT erotica I want to read;) )
- To sign up, you need to post a sign-up post, and you have to have a blog for this challenge
You can find my sign-up post for the LGBT Challenge 2015 here.
Challenge books for LTBT Challenge 2015
- More than Friends by Aria Grace
- Flirting with Disaster by Victoria Dahl
- Three of Hearts by Kelly Jamieson
- Dirty London by Kelley York
- Winter's Wolf by Tara Lain
- Songs Unfinished by Holly Stratimore
- None of the Above by I. W. Gregorio
- Uncovering Ray by Edie Danford
- The Life and Death of Sophie Stark by Anna North
- The Prince by Tiffany Reisz
- My Cowboy Promises by Z.A. Maxfield