Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
I was pretty good this week, right? Only two books total 🙂 YAY me.
The Sunday Post #236 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This wee was exhausting! On both Tuesday and Thursday, I was away from home for work, Uni, or meetings for 15 hours… And I still had to work on Monday and Wednesday, too. Thank goodness I didn’t have class on Friday. And my goal for the day was to stay in my pajamas the whole day. Guess how well I did with that? Maybe I’ll do a Weekend Wrap-up giveaway for that? I have two surprise paperbacks to give away to a blogger in Europe. Comment below and add what European country you live in if you want to enter 🙂
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [15 Nov] Safe and Sexy #56 – If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread
- [16 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #296 – Thank Goodness It’s the Weekend!
- [17 Nov] 2020 New Release Challenge Sign-up
- [11 Nov] Pucked by Helena Hunting ★★★★½
- [12 Nov] Rock F*ck Club by Michelle Mankin ★★★★
- [13 Nov] The Boss Who Stole Christmas by Jana Aston ★★★★½
- [21 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #155 – If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread
- [23 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #297 – Four Weeks ‘Til Christmas
- [18 Nov] The Rebel King by Kennedy Ryan ★★★★½
- [19 Nov] All Fired Up by Lori Foster ★★★★★
- [20 Nov] Disarm by Karina Halle ★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!