2015 Audiobook Challenge
I’m really happy there’s a 2015 Audiobook Challenge going on, because I have bought a lot of audiobooks, but only listened to a few. A little extra push for motivation is never wrong, and both of our hosts are really amazing! Here’s my 2015 Audiobook Challenge sign-up post.
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads,Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc. – Jennifer has created a Goodreads Group for the challenge, feel free to join.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button (on their sidebar) and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.