2017 Challenge Updates
Challenge Updates have actually been a problem for me in the past, and that’s part of the reason why I have created a single page that updates automatically for all my new challenges.
I have challenged myself to read 100 new releases in 2017 – which means I aim to be a New Release Enthusiast – as I read over 100 in both 2015 and 2016. Here’s a list of the books that count towards the 2016 New Release Challenge:
COYER Blackout challenge – this is the back to basics challenge for winter 2016-2017, and I, for one, am very happy we can only read free or almost fee books for this challenge. My goal is to read 35 e-books between December 17th and March 3rd.
The Audiobook Challenge is one where I do a little bit better each year… And for 2017, I aim at listening to at least 15 books. Maybe I’ll even do better than that, who knows?
This challenge is sadly one I keep needing. There are always some ARCs that fall through the cracks, it may be because I received them unsolicited, or it may be because time and life just happened. I’m glad I have this challenge to help me keep my head up, though!
I loved this challenge, and I totally aced it. The plan was to read one full series during the month of June, and I did! I read Jay Crownover’s Saints of Denver series, loved it!
- #Review: Built – Jay Crownover
- Charged by Jay Crownover
- Riveted by Jay Crownover
- Salvaged by Jay Crownover
- Can You Read a Series in a Month? Challenge Review ~ 44 Chapters About 4 Men ~ BB Easton #SeriesinaMonth
- Pucked Over by Helena Hunting
- Tempt Me by Nina West
- Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
- Tease by Sophie Jordan
- Wild by Sophie Jordan
- Tattered by Devney Perry
- Timid by Devney Perry
- Tragic by Devney Perry
- Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe
- Tinsel by Devney Perry
- Banking the Billionaire by Max Monroe
- On Every Street by Karina Halle
- Sins & Needles by Karina Halle
- Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost
- Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost
- Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost
- Can You Read a Series in a Month? Challenge Sign Up #SIAM
As usual, I’m participating in the Summer COYER challenge in 2017 as well. This challenge runs from June 17th through September 3rd.