2015 Reading Assignment Challenge
The 2015 Reading Assignment Challenge is a pretty strict one, you have to get your homework done, and stick to the books you have chosen, and the number of books you’ve included in your goals.
Michelle and Berls have done it again! They have created another challenge for us to participate in, and of course, even if I don’t really like to plan ahead, I want to participate! The sense of community for these challenges is so strong, and I love checking up on other bloggers throughout the year. This challenge is a little different, though. We decide in advance what books to read, and the challenge lasts for the whole year 2015. There are more details, as well as all the rules over at Fantasy is More Fun and Because Reading is Better than Real Life.
The main gist of The Reading Assignment Challenge is that we choose 12, 24, 36 or 48 books in advance that we will read during 2015. We have to read the same amount of books each month (if you choose level 2, 24 books, you need to read and review two books from your list each month). Because I truly have too many books on my kindle and on my shelves that have been collecting dust for a while, I’m going to go with level 5 which means 48 books, or 4 books per month for 2015.
My 2015 Reading Assignment Challenge sign-up post is here.
Books Read for 2015 Reading Assignment Challenge
- Soul Walker by Robyn Jones
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Embracing the Wolf by Felicity Heaton
- Night's Darkest Embrace by Jeaniene Frost
- The Boys of Summer by C.J. Duggan
- Double Play by Jill Shalvis
- The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen
- Clutch by J. A. Huss
- Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
- Biting Bad by Chloe Neill
- Archangel's Legion by Nalini Singh
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Night Broken by Patricia Briggs
- Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti
- Talon by Julie Kagawa
- Samson's Lovely Mortal by Tina Folsom
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Angel by Tiffany Reisz
- Born of Fury by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- World After by Susan Ee
- Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- Married Lovers by Jackie Collins
- Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
Thanks for commenting - chat soon!