Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Caffeinated PR, Jana Aston, and Gallery Books via Edelweiss.
The Sunday Post #237 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week was a bit better than the week before! No meetings in the evenings for one, which was great. And on Friday, I managed to finally go see my chiropractor and she told me I should come back next week already… which is sadly impossible, but I have scheduled to go back the week after.
I read a lot of books this past week, and I finished my Can You Read a Series in a Month challenge. YAY me!
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [21 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #155 – If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread
- [23 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #297 – Four Weeks ‘Til Christmas
- [18 Nov] The Rebel King by Kennedy Ryan ★★★★½
- [19 Nov] All Fired Up by Lori Foster ★★★★★
- [20 Nov] Disarm by Karina Halle ★★★★
No posts found.
- [25 Nov] If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread by Jana Aston ★★★★½
- [26 Nov] Rock F*ck Club #5 by Michelle Mankin ★★★★★
- [27 Nov] Pucked Over by Helena Hunting ★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!