Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you JA Huss!
I already read Sweet Thing, and I loved it!
I already read Arranged to, and it was a heart-wrenching masterpiece 🙂
The Sunday Post # – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Our week in Spain was really nice! I’m still in Spain as I write this, but we’re leaving in a couple of hours to get back home so we’ll be ready for the new week. The weather was rather sketchy here, cool and overcast, but we finally got some sun yesterday, and I got a sunburn on my forehead 😀 It’s been a very nice and relaxing week, which has done wonders for all of us!
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [25 Apr] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #174 ~ The Highwayman
- [26 Apr] Safe and Sexy #52 – New Orleans Rush
- [27 Apr] Weekend Wrap-up #275 – Nice Break
- [22 Apr] At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey ★★★★
- [23 Apr] New Orleans Rush by Kelly Siskind ★★★★
- [24 Apr] Praying For Rain by BB Easton ★★★★★
- [1 May] Can You Read a Series in a Month? Sign Up Post
- [2 May] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #175 ~ The Highwayman
- [4 May] Weekend Wrap-up #276 – Welcome May
- [29 Apr] At the Mountain's Edge by Genevieve Graham ★★★★
- [30 Apr] Code Name: Genesis by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!