Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you, Belle Brooks!
Thank you, Gallery Books and Edelweiss!
Thank you St. Martin’s Press and NetGalley!
The Sunday Post #147 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
We had a nice quiet week here in Spain. The weather was a bit cooler, but fairly windy. Which made for some fun at the beach with a body board 🙂
I also got my timetable for the next school-year, and I’m going to be really, really busy! It’s going to be great, but I’m doing my best to write reviews, Safe & Sexy posts as well as Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts posts as fast as possible these days, to make sure I won’t have an empty blog.
COYER is still going very well for me, I’ve almost reached my goal of 50 books, you can check my COYER Summer 2017 shelf if you’d like to see which books I’ve read, because I don’t think I’ll be able to have all of the reviews written here before COYER is over.
I have started using a new review template… my first review using it is live on Sunday… please let me know what you think!
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
- [27 Jul] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #124 – Bossed
- [28 Jul] Safe and Sexy #21 – Why Do Dukes Fall in Love
- [29 Jul] Weekend Wrap-up #197 – More Sea and Sun and Fun!
- [24 Jul] Wildfire by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- [25 Jul] Until You Loved Me by Brenda Novak ★★★★★
- [26 Jul] Bossed by Sloane Howell ★★★★½
- [30 Jul] Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen ★★★★
- [3 Aug] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #125 – Why Do Dukes…
- [4 Aug] Safe and Sexy #22 – Holding Out for a Hero
- [5 Aug] Weekend Wrap-up #198 – oh, the HEAT!
- [31 Jul] All Things New by Lauren Miller ★★½
- [1 Aug] Damage Control by Lisa Renee Jones ★★★½
- [2 Aug] Why Do Dukes Fall in Love by Megan Frampton ★★★★½
- [6 Aug] Holding Out for a Hero by Codi Gary ★★★½
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!