The Sunday Post #13 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. I am signing up with Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event.
For New Year, we celebrated with some close friends, and ended up being six adults and eight children for the evening and night. We shared some good food, good drinks, great memories and had a really good time. I hope your new year was a good one, too, and that 2015 will be a fantastic year all around.
This week’s posts:
- [29 Dec] 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
- [30 Dec] Comment Appreciation 2014
- [31 Dec] Waiting on Wednesday #26 – Confess
- [31 Dec] 2014 in Bookview
- [2 Jan] Feature and Follow #93 – Happy 2015!
- [3 Jan] Stacking the Shelves #65 BB&B #15 – First in 2015
- [4 Jan] The Sunday Post #13 – A New Year Begins
This week’s reviews:
- [1 Jan] The Cowboy Kiss by Kristen James ★★
- [2 Jan] Five Weeks by Dannika Dark ★★★★★
- [3 Jan] My Billionaire by M.J. Bradley ★
- [4 Jan] A Sexy Journey by Jasinda Wilder ★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogoshpere
Thanks to my Stacking the Shelves post last week, I discovered a brand new blog! You should check out Shanny Reads and give her some blog-love 🙂
Erica of Novel Ink shares her tattoo in hers and Christy’s new feature Inked.
Cayce of Niji Feels is looking for Her Reading Twin.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!