Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
STS # 280
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
The Sunday Post #220 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I had two written exams this week, and they went rather well, I think. I won’t get the results back for a few weeks. Next week, I have an oral exam, and the week after, a paper to hand in – then my first (of two years) is over! I really need a break, so it’s nice to know that summer vacation will be here soon.
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [28 May] Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- [30 May] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #177 ~ Booty Hunter
- [1 Jun] Weekend Wrap-up #280 – Finally June
- [27 May] Tempted by Scandal by Karen Booth ★★★½
- [29 May] Can You Read a Series in a Month? Challenge Review ~ 44 Chapters About 4 Men ~ BB Easton #SeriesinaMonth ★★★★
- [3 Jun] The Purest Hook by Scarlett Cole ★★★★½
- [4 Jun] Cross Me by ★★★½
- [4 Jun] Claim Me by Geneva Lee ★★★★
- [5 Jun] Booty Hunter by J. A. Huss, KC Cross ★★★★½
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!