Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you so much Avon and Edelweiss! I just can’t wait to get started with this one 🙂
This is the next buddy-read in an online bookclub I’m a part of. And since I know how to read in Swedish, I wanted to read it in its original beauty 🙂
The Sunday Post #229 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Spring finally arrived this week, and most of our roses are in bloom :
It has been another busy week, though, with meetings, and last classes at Uni before we have written exams next week, and oral exams the week after. I can do this!
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [22 May] My Kids Graduated! #Giveaway
- [24 May] Safe & Sexy #54 ~ Tempted by Scandal
- [25 May] Weekend Wrap-up #279 – Spring Finally Arrived
- [20 May] American Queen by Sierra Simone ★★★★
- [20 May] American Prince by Sierra Simone ★★★★
- [20 May] American King by Sierra Simone ★★★★
- [21 May] F*ck Marriage by Tarryn Fisher ★★★★
- [28 May] Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- [30 May] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #177 ~ Booty Hunter
- [1 Jun] Weekend Wrap-up #280 – Finally June
- [27 May] Tempted by Scandal by Karen Booth ★★★½
- [29 May] Can You Read a Series in a Month? Challenge Review ~ 44 Chapters About 4 Men ~ BB Easton #SeriesinaMonth ★★★★
Gayathri @ ElgeeWrites chats about How Bookblogging is Different from Other Niche Blogging.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!