Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
*sighs* Sourcebooks, how I love, love, love thy! Even if you twist my arm badly and ‘make me’ add more books to my shelves. Please never stop sending me e-mails!
Thank you so much for this amazing e-mail with all these goodies, Carina Press.
Thank you, Kensington Books, Atria, Harlequin TEEN, and NetGalley!
The Sunday Post #129 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I feel like I repeat myself every weekend, about how busy my week has been:) And yes, it’s been the same this past week, too. Spring has really arrived, though, with flowers growing, the leaves appearing on the trees, and the dreaded pollen making me sneeze like crazy.
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
- [16 Mar] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #107 – Cowboys Don’t Ride Unicorns
- [17 Mar] Safe and Sexy #7 – Dare You To
- [18 Mar] Weekend Wrap-up #179 – Pollen, pollen, go away!
- [19 Mar] Up Close and (un)Conventional – Religion in Books
- [23 Mar] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #108 – On Second Thought
- [24 Mar] Safe and Sexy #8 – All She Ever Desired
- [25 Mar] Weekend Wrap-up #180 – Birthday Week
- [20 Mar] Finding Our Forever by Brenda Novak ★★★½
- [21 Mar] The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli ★★★★★
- [22 Mar] Cowboys Don't Ride Unicorns by Tara Lain ★★★★★
Fadwa @ Word Wonders has a fantastic post about Intersectional Feminism on her blog! You should really check it out.
Geybie @ Geybie’s Bookblog share her list of favorite Books that made her ugly-cry.
Sarah @ Written Word Worlds discusses YA authors who diss… YA – it kind of boggles the mind, no?
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!