Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
I have added more books to my RARE collection to get signed by favorite authors very soon:
What can I say? I’m a true Hussie, and can’t wait to get these signed. I have most of her books signed already, but not the Junco series, and I didn’t have Losing Francesca. Plus, I wanted that cover for Tragic, I love it!!
The Sunday Post #120 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I met with my thesis supervisor on Monday, and after some changes to my writing, she was quite happy on Tuesday afternoon 🙂 I need to continue now, as my muse is definitely present.
It was my birthday on Tuesday, and my family spoiled me very nicely! First of all, my oldest went to get fresh croissants and pain au chocolat for breakfast, a quick bike ride and she was in France to get the very best 🙂 I also got flowers, some very nice cards, and presents.
On Wednesday, I finished teaching at 10 am, but was unable to leave due to a fire alarm going off. Of course, we had to vacate the building, and stay on the parking lot, and then wait for the firemen to arrive. They don’t really know why the alarm went off, as the firemen didn’t find anything wrong… but it brought us a bit of excitement.
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
- [23 Mar] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #108 – On Second Thought
- [24 Mar] Safe and Sexy #8 – All She Ever Desired
- [25 Mar] Weekend Wrap-up #180 – Birthday Week
- [20 Mar] Finding Our Forever by ★★★½
- [21 Mar] The Upside of Unrequited by ★★★★★
- [22 Mar] Cowboys Don't Ride Unicorns by ★★★★★
- [31 Mar] Safe and Sexy #9 – Once in a Lifetime
- [1 Apr] Weekend Wrap-up #181 – Spring, flowers and green grass *bliss*
- [27 Mar] Wasted Lust by ★★★★★
- [28 Mar] What it Takes by ★★★★
- [29 Mar] Hard Justice by ★★★★½
- [2 Apr] Confess TV Show – Episode 1 and 2
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!