The Sunday Post #41 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This past week was a week of goodbyes… My mom and my niece left on Wednesday, and my oldest daughter and her friend left yesterday. So now, and for the next two weeks, only number four and I are still here in Spain. My youngest is looking forward to having her mom all to herself, and while I’m really sad to see everybody go it’s going to be nice to just have one other person to take into account when I plan stuff, too.
Yesterday, my youngest and I opted to not go to the beach, it was really hot and humid out, so we rather went for a hike up on a small mountain in the village we’re in. Here are some photos of the views, and of us:
This week’s posts:
- [14 Jul] Teaser Tuesday #55 – Trouble on Tap
- [15 Jul] Waiting on Wednesday #54 – The Bourbon Kings
- [16 Jul] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #24 – Tempt the Stars
- [18 Jul] Stacking the Shelves #92 – Bought Borrowed and Bagged #42
- [19 Jul] The Sunday Post #41 – And Then There Were Two
This week’s reviews:
- [13 Jul] The Piano Man Project by Kat French ★★★★
- [14 Jul] Resonance by Erica O'Rourke ★★★★★
- [15 Jul] The Veil by Chloe Neill ★★★★
- [16 Jul] Never Never Part 2 by Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher ★★★★★
- [17 Jul] Everything You And I Could Have Been If We Weren't You And I by Albert Espinosa ★★★★★
- [18 Jul] Trouble on Tap by Avery Flynn ★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Felicia @ The Geeky Blogger has a great discussion post Why The Hate for 3’s.
Ashley @ Book Nerd Paradise has 10 Tips for Asking a Blogger to Review Your Book.
Rachel @ Parajunkee dishes romance: Bored After Hookup?
Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense discusses Discontinuing a Series.
Cait @ Paperfury tells us Why Books Should Always Copiously Mention Food – and of course, since I love food-quotes, I think her post is made of awesome.
COYER update – 4 weeks
The COYER challenge started four weeks ago, and I’ve been doing pretty well, both when it comes to actually reading books from my kindle or bookshelves, and for the very funny Scavenger Hunt. So far, I have read 21 books, and 14 of those count for the scavenger hunt. You can check out the books I’ve already reviewed for COYER Summer 2015 here. And if you want to see which books I have read so far, even those I haven’t reviewed yet, you can find those here.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!