The Sunday Post #11 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. I am signing up with Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. I’m sharing all the reviews and other posts I’ve added to the blog this week, and as you can see, I’ve been very busy signing up for several really great-looking challenges. Like several other bloggers, I’ve also opened an account with Tsü – it’s a social network (kind of like FB) that doesn’t hide any posts! We’ll see how it works out, I’m sure. If you want to check it out, please come and find me on Lexxie’s Tsü Profile.
This week was my last week of classes, and I have to say it’s a relief to be on ‘vacation’ now! Yeah, I put vacation in brackets, because I have two papers to hand in on January 5th, which is only a couple of weeks away. I’m still taking a full week to relax, spend time with my husband and children, and generally just hanging out without doing too much of anything apart from reading for pleasure. I think I’m finished with my Christmas shopping – which, of course is a good thing. I was a little worried I’d just never get to it at all.
This week’s posts:
- [15 Dec] 2014 TBR Pile Challenge Wrap-up
- [16 Dec] Top Ten Tuesday #27 – Top Ten 2014 Reads
- [17 Dec] Waiting on Wednesday #24 – Becoming Rain
- [18 Dec] Up Close and (un)Conventional #11 – Bought vs ARCs
- [18 Dec] Bookish Resolutions for 2015
- [18 Dec] 2015 Audiobook Challenge Sign-up
- [20 Dec] Stacking the Shelves #63 BBB #13
- [20 Dec] Let the COYER Begin!
- [21 Dec] The Sunday Post #11- The Holiday Edition
This week’s reviews:
- [15 Dec] A Christmas to Remember by Hope Ramsay, Jill Shalvis, Kristen Ashley, Marilyn Pappano, Molly Cannon ★★★★
- [16 Dec] Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- [17 Dec] Heroic Abduction by Eve Langlais ★★★★★
- [18 Dec] Profile by J. A. Huss ★★★★★
- [19 Dec] Shinigami Eyes by Cheree and Adam Smith ★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Cait, formerly of Notebook Sisters has a new WordPress blog! Go check out Paper Fury, it’s awesome.
Lola has a great post where she asks How Do You Review?
Lyn of Great Imaginations discusses NaNoWriMo Reflections.
Jeann shares her Thoughts about Novellas.
Sign-up is open for the 2015 LGBT Challenge go visit Cayce @ Niji Feels and join the fun!
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome! Happy Holidays 🙂