Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
The Sunday Post #222 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
My students had their very last oral exams on Tuesday this week, and I’m probably as happy as they are that it’s over. Only a few days of meetings next week, and I’m off to Spain for a month. I can hardly wait – it’s been a long and stressful school year, that’s for sure.
We had a party for three of my colleagues who are retiring next week, and the sunset was so beautiful I just had to share it:
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [20 Jun] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #180 – Lemon Sisters
- [21 Jun] COYER Deserted Island Read-a-Thon Wrap-up
- [22 Jun] Weekend Wrap-up #282 – Almost Vacation
- [17 Jun] Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner ★★★★★
- [18 Jun] Under the Northern Lights by S.C. Stephens ★★★
- [27 Jun] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #181 ~ For His Pleasure
- [29 Jun] Weekend Wrap-up #283 – Vacation, Exam Results and Great Books
- [24 Jun] The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis ★★★★★
- [25 Jun] Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren ★★★★★
- [26 Jun] Taken by Storm by Cat Schield ★★★½
Sam @ We Live and Breathe Books has a great discussion post about Required Reading.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!