Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you, Atria Books and Netgalley, Belle Brooks, and Lisa Renee Jones 🙂
The Sunday Post #209 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week, I’ve felt like a zombie! Long hours of work and Uni have made me half the woman I usually am… Thank goodness it’s the weekend! I need some rest – even if I also have some work to do with tests to grade, and lesson plans to finalize!
On Friday afternoon, one of my best friends stopped by for a couple of beers and some great conversations, and that truly did wonders! It’s always great to have friends to talk us off the ledge, eh?
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
Freddy and Hercules really wanted to go outside, they’re showing me their *pretty-please* faces 🙂
- [14 Mar] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #171 – Love Restored
- [15 Mar] Safe and Sexy #50 – Until You
- [16 Mar] Weekend Wrap-up #269 – Exhausted!
- [11 Mar] When the Gods Forget by Kennedy Daly ★★★★½
- [12 Mar] Hidden Powers by Tara Lain ★★★★
- [13 Mar] Slow Ride by Lori Foster ★★★★½
- [20 Mar] (un)Conventional Bookworms’ Book Club
- [21 Mar] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #172 ~ Tattered
- [23 Mar] Weekend Wrap-up #270 and a #Birthday #Giveaway
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!