Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you St. Martin’s Press and NetGalley!
The Sunday Post #201 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I have been extremely busy once more, and I’ve also not been feeling well. And I feel really bad about not being around the blog much. A HUGE thank you to my darling blogger-wife, Brandee, for keeping the blog afloat these days. And a HUGE thank you to all of you who still come here to visit and comment – even if only Brandee is doing any blog-hopping lately.
In other news, I scored my ticket for Book Bonanza 2019, and am going to Dallas in August next year. I have booked my hotel room and my flights, and I’m really excited! I’ll be seeing some bloggers I really, really love there, like Kristin from Addicted to HEA, Kimberly from Caffeinated Reviewer, Berls from Because Reading, Felicia from Geeky Blogger and Anne from Books of My Heart. I can’t wait! Of course, I’m also excited about the amazing author line-up 😉 But bloggers!!!
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [4 Oct] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #158 ~ King
- [5 Oct] Safe & Sexy #37 ~ Secrets of a (Somewhat) Sunny Girl
- [6 Oct] Weekend Wrap-up #251 – #Giveaway
- [1 Oct] Hard Sell by Lauren Layne ★★★★½
- [2 Oct] The Triangle by Johnathan McClain ★★★★½
- [3 Oct] Soulfire by Juliette Cross ★★★★
- [11 Oct] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #159 ~ Lady Luck
- [12 Oct] Safe and Sexy #38 – Pucked
- [13 Oct] Weekend Wrap-up #252 – Gorgeous Sun and Crisp Weather
- [8 Oct] From Mom to Me Again How I Survived My First Empty-Nest Year and Reinvented the Rest of My Life by Melissa T. Shultz ★★★½
- [9 Oct] Royal by Winter Renshaw ★★★½
- [10 Oct] This Man Confessed by Jodi Ellen Malpas
To thank you all for your patience while I get used to being both a teacher and a student, I’m doing three giveaways this week – one is US, one is international (including Europe) and one is for Europe only. Make sure you only enter where your entry will be valid 😉
US Giveaway :
European Giveaway :
International Giveaway :
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!