Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you 8th Circle Press and NetGalley, Gallery Books, Avon and Edelweiss!
Thank you Tantor Audio!
And here I thought I was so good this week! I still ended up with eight new books 🙂
The Sunday Post #195 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This has been quite a busy week – the last week before school starts, and we had several meetings on Friday. I have also planned the first semester for all my classes, so I’m all set to start on Monday.
My oldest daughter, who has been solo-traveling for the past seven weeks came back home this week. And I can’t even tell you how good it is to see her again! She’s been to Japan, New Zealand and Australia, and she’s had a fantastic time. She met a lot of nice people, made some new memories, and just enjoyed traveling by herself.
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [23 Aug] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #155 ~ Taint
- [24 Aug] Safe and Sexy #34 – The Chase
- [25 Aug] Weekend Wrap-up #245 – Ready for New School-Year
- [20 Aug] Darkest Heart by Juliette Cross ★★★★½
- [21 Aug] Children of the Forgotten Gods by Kennedy Daly ★★★★★
- [22 Aug] The Chase by Elle Kennedy ★★★★★
- [30 Aug] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #156 ~ Sweet Dreams
- [1 Sep] Weekend Wrap-up #246 – So Much to Do!
- [27 Aug] Fixed on You by Laurelin Paige ★★★★
- [28 Aug] Face Off by Brenda Novak ★★★
- [29 Aug] This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas ★★★½
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!