Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer. This week, I might not respond to comments right here on my post, but rather make sure I take the time to visit you instead. <3
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
For Black Friday, the Bookworm Box had a sale called Twelve Books of Christmas, and I received mine this week:
I haven’t opened the presents yet… we shall see how long my patience will prevail 😉
Hahahaha, who am I kidding, right? Here are the books – duly unwrapped :
The Sunday Post #166 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This was a good week! On Monday, I had my graduation ceremony, and it was really nice. We also got snow this week, it looks so beautiful outside.
For my third year students, it was the last week of classes, as they start their exams next week. Which means that my weeks will be a little lighter until the holiday.
This week’s puppies in action:
- [7 Dec] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #138 – All the Crooked Saints
- [9 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #216 – Reading Galore
- [10 Dec] Up Close and (un)Conventional – ARCs and International Bloggers
- [4 Dec] So Over You by ★★★★½
- [5 Dec] Roomies by ★★★★★
- [6 Dec] Storm Gathering by ★★★★½
- [8 Dec] Snow Balls by ★★★★
- [14 Dec] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #139 – Holiday Wishes
- [14 Dec] Blogtour and Giveaway: A Cruel Kind of Beautiful – Michelle Hazen
- [15 Dec] 2018 Audiobook Challenge Sign-up Post
- [16 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #217 – Last Week of School
Silvia @ Silvia Reads Books has a good post about what it means to international bloggers to be out of the loop(s)
Lia @ Lost in a Story also discusses the repercussions of NetGalley’s new rules concerning international bloggers.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!