2018 Audiobook Challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer and Hot Listens. I didn’t manage to reach my goal in 2017, but I am still going to try again next year. I have started listening to audiobooks in my car while I drive to and from work, and it makes my commute so much more pleasurable!
2018 Audiobook Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2018, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2018.
2018 Audiobook Challenge Achievement Levels:
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
I’m going with Socially Awkward again… hopefully, 2018 will be the year where I’ll make it 🙂
Are you participating? Do you have some favorite narrators to share with me? I’m always looking for new to me narrators who can enhance my listening experience.#2018Audiobookchallenge Sign-up Post - what level have you signed up for? Click To Tweet