Bought, Bagged and Wrapping it Up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews, Talk Supe and Caffeinated Reviewer.
STS #165 – Bought Borrowed & Bagged #115
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from KMM’ Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. Without further ado, here’s what I bought, borrowed or bagged this past week, and once more, there are SO many books :
Thank you, Harlequin HQN, Kensington Books, Season Publishing and NetGalley!
(All of these books were requested before COYER started, so they will even count towards that challenge!!)
Thank you, Helena Newbury!
Thank you, Carina Press!!
The Scent of Winter was a freebie, and I am elated to spend some time with King and Søren ♡
My COYER Secret Santa gave to me :
Thank you so much, Secret Santa! I can’t wait to start reading these 🙂 xoxo
My blogger-wife, Brandee is generous, too! Here’s what she’s sent me:
The Sunday Post #115 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Still battled my cold. Was very uninspired when it came to writing my thesis… I did send a pretty long e-mail explaining in detail what I want to say, and how to use the articles and other literature I have used for my research in order to do so. And I think that should be enough for now, and maybe the thesis-muse will come to me over the holidays… Hopefully, my prof will agree with me that it’s passable. I used to aim for perfect grades, but not anymore *sighs* I just want this to be over with!
It’s been a pretty busy week, with some last-minute calls for teaching, some visits with friends – one was even for a long walk with Freddy and my friend’s 4-month-old puppy. It was really nice to see the dogs together, so very cute.
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
- [22 Dec] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #96 – Hard to Hold
- [24 Dec] Weekend Wrap-Up #166 – Merry, Merry
- [25 Dec] Books I Wish I’d Made Time for in 2016
- [19 Dec] The Duke's Accidental Wife by Erica Ridley ★★★★
- [20 Dec] Cowboys Don't Come Out by Tara Lain ★★★★
- [21 Dec] Highland Heat by Jennifer Haymore ★★★★
- [23 Dec] Dangerous Surrender by Katie Reus ★★★★
- [26 Dec] My Favorite 2016 Reads
- [27 Dec] Some of My Most Anticipated 2017 Books
- [28 Dec] Twelve Days of Christmas – A Seasonal Book-tag
- [29 Dec] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #97 – The Duke’s Accidental Wife
- [29 Dec] Pokémon Book Tag
- [30 Dec] Reflecting on 2016 – What happened this year?
- [31 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #167 – Happy New Year!
Toady @ BBToady shares When She Will Absolutely Not Leave a Comment
Cait @ Paper Fury discusses Bookworm Logic
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!