The Sunday Post #20 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my weekly wrap-up post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting the Sunday Post each week. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week has been pretty good! Teaching was good, and I gave my class their first test by me on Thursday. They all did quite well, so I’m happy about that. My own classes at Uni started up again, too, and I have this really cool project to work on for one of my MA seminars! The class is called Romance and its Remediation, and it’s the continuation of a class from last semester. For assessment, we have to make our own web-site or blog *fist-pumps* and do a critical analysis of a novel with a medievalist romance theme, and compare it with a graphic novel or TV show or video game made in the same universe as the novel or series. So I’ve started working on a web-site about Outlander *swoons*.
This week’s posts:
- [17 Feb] Teaser Tuesday #44 – Double Play
- [18 Feb] Waiting on Wednesday #33 – 5 to 1
- [19 Feb] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #4
- [19 Feb] Up Close and (un)Conventional #13 – Mature and sexy characters
- [21 Feb] STS #72 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #22
- [22 Feb] The Sunday Post #20
This week’s reviews:
- [16 Feb] Dirty London by Kelley York ★★★★
- [17 Feb] I Was Here by Gayle Forman ★★★★★
- [20 Feb] Double Play by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
I loved Micheline @ Lunar Rainbow’s review of Grave Mercy.
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee has a mini-challenge for COYER called Acrostic Accolades. And there’s a giveaway, too!
Carmel @ Rabid Reads wonders what your SFF Deal Breakers are.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!