Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
The Sunday Post #204 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This weekend, my oldest daughter and I are going to Zurich – for a girls’ weekend, but also to see one of our favorite bands, The Cat Empire, in concert. I think we both need a little fun times, as we’re very busy with school and work these days, and a concert is just the way to go! Check my IG account if you want snippets from the concert 😉
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [1 Nov] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #161 ~ I Flipping Love You
- [2 Nov] #COYER Winter 2018 – Let The Games Begin!
- [29 Oct] Bachelor by Winter Renshaw ★★★
- [31 Oct] Tyrant by T.M. Frazier ★★★★½
- [3 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #254 – Great Weekend
- [8 Nov] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #162 ~ Good Time
- [9 Nov] Safe and Sexy #39 – Good Time
- [10 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #255 – Fall Colors Everywhere
- [5 Nov] Pierced by J. A. Huss, Johnathan McClain ★★★★
- [6 Nov] Good Time by Jana Aston ★★★★½
- [7 Nov] Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall ★★★★½
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!