What Time is it? It’s COYER Time!
As always, we can’t resist a COYER challenge, with our lovely hosts, Berls and Michelle @ Because Reading. What is this COYER, you wonder? It’s a Clean Out Your E-Reader challenge. And it’s for cheap (under $2) or free books you have on your e-reader. The aim is to read as many as possible. Plus, there’s a Facebook group for participants. And Twitter parties. And sometimes Instagram challenges. Fun times, for sure!
- Read Your E-Reads! Every book you read MUST be in an electronic format – meaning E-Book or Audiobook. It’s okay to start a book before December 1st, you must be less than half way for it to count then review it during COYER.
- The books must be FREE or NEARLY FREE! This includes review books, tour books, NetGalley, Edelweiss, etc. What’s nearly free? No more than $2 for ebooks and no more than $5 for Audiobooks (or the equivalent in your currency). This does NOT include library books, borrowed books, or Kindle Unlimited books.
- Announce your participation! This can be a blog post (or if you don’t have a blog – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Booklikes, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.) If you want to list books you would like to read, that’s great, but not necessary. The point is to let Berls and Michelle (and everyone else!) know you’re committed to COYER, maybe share some goals, and help spread the word. Not sure how to do your post? Check out this example from a previous COYER.
- Link up! Link that post (not just your blog homepage) to the linky on the original post you can find by clicking the COYER logo in Berls’ and Michelle’s sign-up post.
- Review & Link Reviews! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (which will be available on the kick off post on December 1st).
- Michelle and Berls are giving away 2 $10 Gift Cards. One is for the review link and the other is for a goody type of giveaway. It will be for readathons, participating, visiting, ect. We will have all the info on the kick off post.
- Visit Each Other, Chat & Have Fun!
Brandee and I have decided to participate – it will be one challenge for both of us, and we aim to read at least 20 Books during the time the challenge is on – from December 1 2018 to March 1 2019.
Are you going to participate? It’s a great way to get to know other bloggers better – and it’s fun. Of course, while it does help us clean out our e-readers, it also happens that we add more books thanks to the amazing reviews by other participants 😉