COYER Summer Vacation Update #2
I decided I should really post weekly updates for the Summer Vacation COYER challenge, it’s easier for me to keep up with things this way. This week, all my five reviews were COYER reviews, which brings my total COYER reviews for this challenge up to 15.
The links go straight to each review – and on each review there are direct links to the books on Goodreads, Booklikes and Leafmarks.
1) Confessions of a Royal Bridegroom by Vanessa Kelly got ★★★★☆ because it actually had a historical romance heroine who was a bluestocking, and the rakish hero couldn’t help falling for her anyway.
2) Hunter by Night by Elisabeth Staab received ★★★☆☆ since her vampires were pretty ‘normal’ and the relationship between a several hundred years old vampire warrior and a human woman didn’t completely convince me. I still want to read the first two books in this series, though.
3) Dash of Peril by Lori Foster was a very yummy and suspenseful ★★★★★ read for me, there is danger, attraction, suspense, tenderness and romance in this contemporary story.
4) No Boundaries by Donna K. Ford is a sweet, tender contemporary LGBT romance that shows the budding relationship between Gwen and Andi. I only gave it ★★★☆☆ because the writing was a little lacking.
5) Come by JA Huss amazingly (yes because she’s one of my favorite contemporary /NA/ dark / authors) only got ★★★☆☆ because the male lead made me so uncomfortable.
How did you do this week with your COYER challenge? Please remember to leave me a link so I can check out your update post.