Linda and I love participating in reading challenges. But there are so many to choose from! And because there are so many we’d like to join but wouldn’t be able to accomplish, we are, once again, creating a reading challenge for ourselves that’s pieced together from other challenges. BIG shoutout to GirlXOXO for providing a comprehensive list of 2023 reading challenges for us to choose from!
All challenges listed link back to the websites of those hosting each particular challenge. Thanks to all those who host these challenges! Here’s what’s on tap for us this year:
- Choose 4 from the list in the graphic.
This one might me mostly for me since I’m the only one who leaves series unfinished. 😉 Seeing as I have SO MANY unfinished series it’d probably take me all year to finish them and it wouldn’t leave time for any other reading, I’m aiming low.
From the Read Harder Challenge:
- Read one of your favorite author’s favorite books.
- Read a historical fiction book set in an Eastern country.
From the Something Bookish Reading Challenge:
- A book inspired by Mythology, Folklore, or Legend
- A book written by two authors
Read and review a book weekly that we got for free!
From Linda’s imagination:
- Brandee should read a book set in either Norway or Switzerland – or a book written by either a Swiss or a Norwegian author.
- Linda should read a book set in either Colorado or Texas – or a book written by either a Texas-based or a Denver-based author (that she hasn’t read before).
- Buddy-read one book each month of 2023