Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Harlequin MIRA and NetGalley! This sounds deliciously spooky!
This was one of my most anticipated books of the whole year, and my goodness how I loved it! I can’t even start reading another book right now – and I might just do a re-read before I even think of starting to read anything else.
The Sunday Post #239 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
One day this week, I came home to the house decorated for Christmas, with the most beautiful tree I’ve seen in a very long time!
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [20 Mar] (un)Conventional Bookworms’ Book Club
- [21 Mar] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #172 ~ Tattered
- [23 Mar] Weekend Wrap-up #270 and a #Birthday #Giveaway
- [9 Dec] Pucked Up by Helena Hunting ★★★★
- [9 Dec] Forever Pucked by ★★★★½
- [9 Dec] Pucked Off by ★★★★★
- [9 Dec] Pucked Love by ★★★★
- [10 Dec] Regretting You by Colleen Hoover ★★★★★
- [14 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #299 – Only One Week Left
- [19 Dec] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #156 ~ Regretting You
- [20 Dec] Safe & Sexy #56 ~ Regretting You
- [22 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #300 – Holiday!
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!