Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Edelweiss and Gallery Books, NetGalley and St. Martin’s Press!
The Sunday Post #200 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I had another busy week, and I was so happy after my class at Uni on Friday – because it was officially the weekend. I will have some work to do this weekend, but I won’t have to leave the house if I don’t want to.
On Friday, child #2 turned 21, and we celebrated at home with his favorite meal and cake, and it was great! Here’s the birthday cake I baked for him:
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [27 Sep] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #157 ~ The Triangle
- [28 Sep] Safe & Sexy #36 ~ Hard Sell
- [29 Sep] Weekend Wrap-up #250 – Fall, Teaching, Classes and More
- [24 Sep] Someone I Used to Know by Patty Blount ★★★★★
- [25 Sep] Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward, Vi Keeland ★★★★
- [26 Sep] Wicked Wedding by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★½
- [4 Oct] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #158 ~ King
- [5 Oct] Safe & Sexy #37 ~ Secrets of a (Somewhat) Sunny Girl
- [6 Oct] Weekend Wrap-up #251 – #Giveaway
- [1 Oct] Hard Sell by Lauren Layne ★★★★½
- [2 Oct] The Triangle by Johnathan McClain ★★★★½
- [3 Oct] Soulfire by Juliette Cross ★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!