Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews, Reading Reality, and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Blackstone Publishing, Harlequin MIRA, Kensington, and NetGalley!
Thank you Avon and Edelweiss
I bought a whole bunch of books this last week… I’m preparing for a signing I’m going to in September, and there were some authors I haven’t read that my blogger friends said I would love, and so I went on a nice one-click-spree…
I got Hello Forever, Rookie Move, and Hard Hitter by Sarina Bowen, Bossed by Sloan Howell (which was hilarious!), This is Falling and You & Everything After by Ginger Scott, and finally, Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon.
The Sunday Post #146 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
My husband and the boys drove back home on Wednesday, as my husband and oldest son have to work, and my other son didn’t want to stay here with just his youngest sister and me… That’s OK, though, as we get to spend some good mother-daughter time together.
On Thursday, I had planned a little outing by car that had to be canceled. When we arrived in our parking garage (which is closed and private!) This is what my car looked like:
So the left rear tire is flat, and there are several gauges made by keys on the left backside as well… The strange thing is – the tire isn’t broken, it appears that someone just let the air out… no idea who I’ve managed to piss off, or if it’s just random :O
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
- [20 Jul] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #123 – Burn for Me
- [22 Jul] Weekend Wrap-up #196 – Sun / Rain – rinse and repeat
- [17 Jul] Burn For Me by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- [18 Jul] Worth the Wait by Lori Foster ★★★★★
- [19 Jul] White Hot by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- [27 Jul] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #124 – Bossed
- [28 Jul] Safe and Sexy #21 – Why Do Dukes Fall in Love
- [29 Jul] Weekend Wrap-up #197 – More Sea and Sun and Fun!
- [24 Jul] Wildfire by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- [25 Jul] Until You Loved Me by Brenda Novak ★★★★★
- [26 Jul] Bossed by Sloane Howell ★★★★½
- [30 Jul] Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen ★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!