Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Belle Brooks!
I purchased a whole bunch of free and $0.99 kindle books this week – and I’m just too lazy to put up pictures of them all, but here’s a list :
Paris (International Guy #1), New York (International Guy #2), Copenhagen (International Guy #3), Milan (International Guy #4), San Fransisco (International Guy #5), Montreal (International Guy #6), London (International Guy #7) and Berlin (International Guy #8) by Audrey Carlan were each $0.99 per book.
The Sunday Post #202 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This was another busy week! I feel like I need a vacation again already… My exam on Monday went well, and so did my teaching. Now, I’m working on my next exam which will take place on Tuesday. After that, things should calm down a little bit until the end of February at least.
Brandee’s oldest daughter has redone a lot of our headers and we’re both very happy with them. What do you think? We really look married now, don’t we?
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [16 Jan] *Giveaway Winners Announced*
- [18 Jan] Safe and Sexy #44 – Written in Ink
- [19 Jan] Weekend Wrap-up #262 – Busy Bee
- [14 Jan] Third Son's a Charm by Shana Galen ★★★★
- [15 Jan] Be the Girl by K. A. Tucker ★★★★★
- [20 Jan] Playing for Keeps by Jill Shalvis ★★★★★
- [24 Jan] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #165 ~ Stanton Adore
- [25 Jan] Safe and Sexy #45 – Ink Enduring
- [26 Jan] Weekend Wrap-up #263 – Weekend in Prague
- [21 Jan] No Earls Allowed by Shana Galen ★★★★
- [22 Jan] Educated by Tara Westover ★★★★★
- [23 Jan] Breaking Away by Toni Aleo ★★★★½
Evelina @ Avalinah’s Books has another welcome post for New Bloggers you should check out to share the love 🙂
Lauren @ Northern Plunder did the A-Z Book Tag this week.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!