Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you JA Huss and Johnathan McClain, Gallery Books and Edelweiss.
The above books were gifted extra e-books with my January Bookworm Box! YAY!
The Sunday Post #202 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Right now, Mr. Lex and I are in Prague on a little romantic getaway! After my exam session was over, and before my classes at Uni start again, we felt like we needed to just have a little romance, and time together just the two of us. And I have to say – it’s truly awesome. The architecture is amazing, and we love just walking around and discovering all the beauty here.
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [24 Jan] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #165 ~ Stanton Adore
- [25 Jan] Safe and Sexy #45 – Ink Enduring
- [26 Jan] Weekend Wrap-up #263 – Weekend in Prague
- [21 Jan] No Earls Allowed by Shana Galen ★★★★
- [22 Jan] Educated by Tara Westover ★★★★★
- [23 Jan] Breaking Away by Toni Aleo ★★★★½
- [28 Jan] Darkhouse by Karina Halle ★★★★
- [29 Jan] The Case of the Voracious Vintner by Tara Lain ★★★★
- [29 Jan] Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen ★★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!