Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
I got this one in the Avon newsletter, I can’t wait to dig in!
This one is all Jana Aston’s fault! I love Aston’s books, and her humor, and her characters… she’s been going absolutely bananas over this series on Facebook lately, so I had to get my hands on the first book.
The Sunday Post #162 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week was exhausting! We had meetings about students who have not done too well this first half of the semester, and that took a lot out of me. I also had my first parent-teacher meeting. Ever. And I was a bit nervous about it. It went really well, though, and some parents even thanked me for having motivated their teens to work harder. So that was a success.
Next week will be more of the same – with more parent-teacher meetings. More grading. And more classes. I have started two classes for teachers, one is about motivating students. The other is what to do when we have students with special needs. Both are very interesting.
Next week, sign-ups for the 2018 New Release Challenge will go live. So please do stop by. And, you know, sign up 😉
This Week’s Puppy Pictures:
And Freddy did not want any photos this week 🙁
- [9 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #134 – Cherish Hard
- [10 Nov] Safe and Sexy #28 – Lucas
- [11 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #212 – Meetings, Books and Cold
- [6 Nov] Scored by Sloane Howell ★★★½
- [7 Nov] Cherish Hard by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [8 Nov] Lucas by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★
- [10 Nov] Lies Jane Austen Told Me by Julie Wright ★★★★★
- [15 Nov] 2018 New Release Challenge Sign-up
- [16 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #135 – Scored
- [17 Nov] Safe and Sexy #29 – Right Where We Belong
- [18 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #213 – New Release Challenge is Live
- [18 Nov] COYER Winter Switch – Sign-up
- [13 Nov] His Convenient Husband by Robin Covington ★★★★
- [14 Nov] Scandalous Beat by Michelle Mankin ★★★★★
Renée @ Addicted to Romance has a great post about Audiobooks.
Kristen @ Metaphors & Moonlight discusses Separating the Book from the Author.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!