Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Gallery Books, Oceanview Publishing, and Edelweiss, Carina Press, Less Than Three Press, and NetGalley 🙂
Thank you, Tantor Audio! Have you seen how well that cover goes with my color scheme? It looks amazing!
This book was gifted to me by Geybie @ Geybie’s Bookblog – Thank you so much, girlfriend!!
The Sunday Post #163 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
While this week was almost as busy as last week, it was still somehow better. I got things done, more conferences, and long days, but it all went really well. I’m happy it’s the weekend, though, because I really need a break. Hopefully, the weather will continue being nice and sunny, with crisp fall air and leaves everywhere.
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [15 Nov] 2018 New Release Challenge Sign-up
- [16 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #135 – Scored
- [17 Nov] Safe and Sexy #29 – Right Where We Belong
- [18 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #213 – New Release Challenge is Live
- [18 Nov] COYER Winter Switch – Sign-up
- [13 Nov] His Convenient Husband by Robin Covington ★★★★
- [14 Nov] Scandalous Beat by Michelle Mankin ★★★★★
- [21 Nov] Blogtour Audiobook Consequences – M. Jane Colette
- [23 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #136 – Rules of Magic
- [24 Nov] Safe and Sexy #30 – Van
- [25 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #214
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!