Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Edelweiss and Gallery Books!
Thank you J.A. Huss!
The Sunday Post # – Weekend Wrap-up 154
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week felt very long… even if it was the same length as all other weeks *grins*. My husband finally came back home from Canada on Friday, and everybody is happy to have him back home. I have tests to finalise as three of my classes are scheduled to have their first tests on Monday.
I’ve been so busy I haven’t taken any new photos of Freddy… Sorry!
- [14 Sep] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #130 – Mile High
- [16 Sep] Weekend Wrap-up #204 – Fall in Full Swing
- [11 Sep] The Captain's Bluestocking Mistress by Erica Ridley ★★★★
- [12 Sep] Wicked Bite by Rebecca Zanetti ★★★★★
- [13 Sep] Romancing the Rogue by Erica Ridley ★★★★
- [17 Sep] Love in Transit by Ainsley Booth, B.J. Harvey, Jana Aston, Kitty French, Liv Morris, Raine Miller ★★★★
- [21 Sep] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #131 – Mystery Man
- [23 Sep] Weekend Wrap-up #205 – Cannes
- [18 Sep] Five by J. A. Huss ★★★★★
- [19 Sep] Archangel's Viper by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [20 Sep] Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley ★★★★
- [24 Sep] Bad Things by R. K. Lilley ★★★★
- [24 Sep] Rock Bottom by R. K. Lilley ★★★★★
- [24 Sep] Lovely Trigger by R. K. Lilley ★★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!