The Sunday Post #47 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I had a busy week with teaching this week, and it’s always a little difficult when following someone else’s program. The students all seem like good kids, and they were working really well, so I’m thinking next week will be a good one.
On Friday evening, my husband, the kids and I went out for dinner, and on our walk home, the sky was exploding with colors. It was so beautiful, and the picture below is actually taken with my phone – no filters or changes made!
This week’s posts:
- [25 Aug] Teaser Tuesday #58 – Texas Kissing
- [26 Aug] Waiting on Wednesday #60 – Fighting Dirty
- [27 Aug] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #30 – Once Bitten, Twice Shy
- [29 Aug] STS #98 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #48
- [30 Aug] The Sunday Post #47 – First Week of School Over
This week’s reviews:
- [24 Aug] Hot Head by Damon Suede ★★★★
- [25 Aug] Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- [26 Aug] Sideswiped by Kim Harrison ★★★★
- [27 Aug] The Royal We by Heather Cocks, Jessica Morgan ★★★
- [28 Aug] The Drafter by Kim Harrison ★★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
The Book Dame had her bookbabble up, it’s about Unlikeable / Unrelateable Characters
Cait @ Paperfury discusses whether a book had to be Perfect to Get Five Stars.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!