The Sunday Post #76 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week was nice and short! I only worked on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and am now off until April 4th. On Thursday, I went to Norway to pick up puppy Freddy, and we came home yesterday. So, here’s some puppy-love – we are all so very, very happy to have him here at home! The first plane ride was a bit hard for him, he didn’t really want to be in his tiny carrier, he wanted to be on my knees… The second plane ride went perfectly well, as I put him inside the little basket before I boarded the plane, and he slept the whole way.
- [24 Mar] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #58 – Fully Ignited
- [26 Mar] STS #127 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #77
- [27 Mar] The Sunday Post / Wrap-Up #76 – Puppy Arrival!!!
- [21 Mar] Just Fall by Nina Sadowsky ★★★★½
- [22 Mar] Waiting for the Big One by PG Forte ★★★★
- [23 Mar] To Lure a Proper Lady by Ashlyn MacNamara ★★★★½
- [25 Mar] The Confessions by Tiffany Reisz ★★★★★
- [29 Mar] 2016 New Release Challenge 1Q Wrap-Up
- [31 Mar] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #59 – Fully Ignited v2
- [2 Apr] STS #128 – Bought Borrowed and Bagged #78
- [3 Apr] The Sunday Post / Weekly Wrap-up #77
- [28 Mar] Love From A to Z by PG Forte ★★★★
- [1 Apr] Waylaid by Kim Harrison ★★★★
- [2 Apr] In Her Eyes by Wesley Banks ★★★★★
Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun wonders Is Perfectionism Killing Her Blog?
Cristina @ Girl in the Pages writes about The Great Blog Balancing Act of Working Full Time While Keeping on Blogging.
Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows discusses ARCs vs Back-lists.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!