Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Sourcebooks Casablanca and NetGalley!
The whole Men of Mercy series by Lindsay Cross was free on Amazon this week, so of course, I one-clicked it 🙂
The Sunday Post #204 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week felt so very long! Even if I only had work, and not Uni at the same time. Friday, we got so much snow it’s not even funny – it started out as rain, then it was a mix, then humongous snowflakes for hours. It looks gorgeous outside, but I don’t really want to leave the house now.
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [28 Jan] Darkhouse by Karina Halle ★★★★
- [29 Jan] The Case of the Voracious Vintner by Tara Lain ★★★★
- [29 Jan] Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen ★★★★★
- [7 Feb] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #166 ~ The Square
- [8 Feb] Safe and Sexy #47 – Overnight Sensation
- [9 Feb] Weekend Wrap-up #265 – Fast Week
- [4 Feb] Free by Kristen Ashley ★★★★★
- [5 Feb] Unbreakable by Emma Scott ★★★★½
- [6 Feb] The Square by J. A. Huss, Johnathan McClain ★★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!