Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
I got my wish granted by Sourcebooks Fire on NetGalley when it comes to Furyborn, and I’m so excited about this book!
Thank you, Harelquin, St. Martins’ Press, and NetGalley!
The books above were either free or on sale, so of course, I was completely unable to resist 😉
I got Into the Wild as I’ll have to read it before the end of the school-year, I will be one of the examinators for students who have read it during the semester.
The Sunday Post #165 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week, I’ve written a ton of reviews. And I’ve also prepared my end-of-the-year posts so I won’t have to write blog-posts during the holiday. It’s been a more quiet week, which was so nice after the frenetic pace of the rest of November. And, we’re already in December – can you believe it? It snowed here on Thursday and Friday, and while it didn’t stick to the ground, it sure looked nice when the trees were covered in white for a while.
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [28 Nov] #ReleaseDay Celebration: Between You And Me – Jennifer Gracen
- [30 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #137 – Mr and Mrs
- [2 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #215 – Winter is Coming
- [3 Dec] 2018 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
- [27 Nov] F*ck Love by ★★★★★
- [28 Nov] Disorderly Conduct by ★★★★
- [29 Nov] To Tame a Wild Lady by ★★★★
- [1 Dec] Close Contact by ★★★★
- [7 Dec] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #138 – All the Crooked Saints
- [9 Dec] Weekend Wrap-up #216 – Reading Galore
- [10 Dec] Up Close and (un)Conventional – ARCs and International Bloggers
- [4 Dec] So Over You by ★★★★½
- [5 Dec] Roomies by ★★★★★
- [6 Dec] Storm Gathering by ★★★★½
- [8 Dec] Snow Balls by ★★★★
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!