Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you, Hachette Children’s Group UK, Sourcebooks FIRE, Albert Whitman & Company, and NetGalley!
Thank you, JA Huss and Jonathan McClain!
The Sunday Post #195 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week was spent mostly in my own company, and, of course, Hercules and Freddy. It was so nice! I didn’t get a lot of things done, apart from reading and watching Hawaii 5-0, but that was just kind of perfect, and what I needed.
I did go to IKEA on Thursday to get a tall, narrow BILLY book case as my reading nook was very full. And now, it looks like this :
I have a few shelves still free for books, thankfully. And most of the books on the two larger book cases are signed, from different conventions I’ve been to. I need to stop buying books for a while now, though, especially as I’m going to BookExpo in May.
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [14 Feb] Release Day Blast, Giveaway and Guest Post: Hearts and Flour
- [15 Feb] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #147 – Chasing Christmas Eve
- [16 Feb] Safe and Sexy #32 – Rough Ride
- [17 Feb] Weekend Wrap-up #225 – It Was All So Quiet… Shhh
- [18 Feb] My Romance Sub-genre Recs for You – Romantic Suspense
- [12 Feb] Keystone by Dannika Dark ★★★★★
- [13 Feb] The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz ★★★★★
- [14 Feb] Undone By You by Kate Meader ★★★★★
- [22 Feb] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #148- The Schemer
- [24 Feb] Weekend Wrap-up #226 – #RARE2018London
- [19 Feb] Three Breaths by Belle Brooks ★★★★★
- [20 Feb] The One by John Marrs ★★★
- [21 Feb] Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli ★★★★★
Kristina @ Books and Dachshunds shares some of her New Blogger Challenges, have you struggled with the same ones as her?
Sheila @ She’s Book Crazy discusses her Love for Kindle Unlimited.
Ruthsic @ YA on my Mind has a Diversity Spotlight Post you should check out!
Tecsie @ Tecsielity shares her Favorite Fictional Couples for Valentine’s day 🙂
Samantha @ The Book Disciple explains where her Obsession With Books comes from.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!