Brandee’s Favorite New-to-Me Authors
- Kennedy Ryan – KRyan won me over with Grip. I now have some of her backlist as well as a few new releases to read. 😉
- Emma Scott – Wow! I started with Forever Right Now and then moved on to Full Tilt. This woman can wring the emotions out of you!
- Devney Perry – Tattered was brilliant and I’m looking forward to binging on DPerry in 2020!
- Robin Benway – I don’t read a lot of YA anymore but RBenway made a fan of me with Far from the Tree. So realistic and well-written.
- Kerrigan Byrne – Gah! Why hadn’t I read KByrne before? I loved The Highwayman and intend to read more from this series.
- Taylor Jenkins Reid – One True Loves. ‘Nuff said. If you haven’t read it, do so ASAP. You’re welcome.
- Kevin Hearne – I picked up Hounded because it was an Audible Daily Deal and Kimba had raved about the series. I wish I’d started this one sooner but better late than never. And Luke Daniels is amazing with the narration. 🙂
- Angie Thomas – Again, I don’t read YA much anymore but I’d probably read anything AThomas publishes. The Hate U Give should be required reading…for everyone.
Linda’s Favorite New-to-Me Authors
- Kennedy Ryan
- Emma Scott
- Devney Perry
- Penny Reid
- Courtney Milan
- Katja Millay
- Sierra Simone
- Karen McManus
- Amy Daws
- Nisha Sarma