Brandee’s Favorite Narrators
- Jacob Morgan – I already knew I loved Jacob Morgan but his narration of Sierra Simone’s Priest series solidified his placement on my favorites list.
- Andi Arndt – I believe she makes my list annually. I’m not sure how many of the audiobooks from 2019 I listened to didn’t have her as a narrator 😉 but I certainly felt Heidi’s Guide to Four Letter Words was a great listen!
- Susannah Jones – Kristen Ashley’s The Will served as my introduction to SJones and I’ll definitely listen to more from her.
- Luke Daniels – LDaniels blew my mind with his narrating abilities in Hounded. So many characters, so many accents…even a dog! I can’t wait to listen to more from this series as well as anything else he’s narrated.
- Kirsten Potter – KPotter is another narrator who regularly makes this list but that’s because no matter how many books I listen to with her narration, no matter the genre, she always impresses me.
Linda’s Favorite Narrators
- Luke Daniels for sure, because his narration of The Iron Druid series is so, so good!
- Andi Arndt, I can’t remember prior books I’ve listened to that were narrated by her, but I enjoyed Heidi’s Guide to Four-Letter Words.
- Johnathan McClain and the rest of the narrators of Aurora Rising – because oh my gosh – awesome!
- Candace Thaxton is the female narrator of The Sea of Tranquility, and I adored the way she managed to bring the story and the characters to life!