Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookworms and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Algonquin Young Readers, Gallery Books, and Edelweiss; MIRA Books, and NetGalley; and Lisa Renée Jones!
The Sunday Post #214 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Spring break is finally here! Last day of school before the break was on Wednesday, and on Thursday, we left for Spain. It took longer than usual to get here, as there was a gas leak near the highway, and we were at a full stop for over an hour… All my kids are here at least for a few days, and that just feels so good. It’s also very, very nice to have some time off, even if I have some articles to read and a paper to write. Not having to get up in the morning to leave the house feels like heaven.
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [18 Apr] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #173 ~ Pretty Thing
- [19 Apr] Safe & Sexy #51 ~ Tattered
- [20 Apr] Weekend Wrap-up #274 – Spring Break
- [15 Apr] Pretty Thing by J. A. Huss ★★★½
- [16 Apr] Tattered by Devney Perry ★★★★★
- [17 Apr] Delicate Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan ★★★★
- [25 Apr] Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #174 ~ The Highwayman
- [26 Apr] Safe and Sexy #52 – New Orleans Rush
- [27 Apr] Weekend Wrap-up #275 – Nice Break
- [22 Apr] At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey ★★★★
- [23 Apr] New Orleans Rush by Kelly Siskind ★★★★
- [24 Apr] Praying For Rain by BB Easton ★★★★★
Genesis, formerly of Latte Night Reviews is back! You should check out her new blog Whispering Chapters.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!