Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you Gallery Books, Oceanview Publishing, Avon, and Edelweiss!
The Sunday Post # – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week felt so very long – partly, I think – because next week is winter break. I really need a breather. We’ve had so many meetings, and to have a quiet week will do me good. Plus, my husband is off to Montreal for the PeeWee tournament the whole week, and three of my children are going to Norway to see my mom and sister. So I won’t have to do much – nor leave the house – if I don’t want to. Doesn’t that sound like heaven?
This Week’s Puppies in Action:
- [8 Feb] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #146 – Without Merit
- [9 Feb] Safe and Sexy #31 – Wild Card
- [10 Feb] Weekend Wrap-up #224 – On to Winter Break
- [11 Feb] My Romance Sub-Genre Recs for You – Sweet Romance
- [5 Feb] Indecent Exposure by Tessa Bailey ★★★★½
- [6 Feb] Shattered Fear by Tara Thomas ★★½
- [7 Feb] Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp ★★★
- [14 Feb] Release Day Blast, Giveaway and Guest Post: Hearts and Flour
- [15 Feb] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #147 – Chasing Christmas Eve
- [16 Feb] Safe and Sexy #32 – Rough Ride
- [17 Feb] Weekend Wrap-up #225 – It Was All So Quiet… Shhh
- [18 Feb] My Romance Sub-genre Recs for You – Romantic Suspense
- [12 Feb] Keystone by Dannika Dark ★★★★★
- [13 Feb] The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz ★★★★★
- [14 Feb] Undone By You by Kate Meader ★★★★★
Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight has a great discussion post about Imagining the POV of a non-POV character. You should check it out!
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!