Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
And, for the first time ever, there were NO new arrivals of books. I’m not sure how that happened, but it did.
The Sunday Post #161 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
Last week, we switched to daylight savings… and I hate it! It gets dark way too early, and it won’t be light early in the morning for long. At least, the weather has been really nice, sunny and chilly, and that helps when darkness descends in the late afternoon.
Apart from working and hanging out with the dogs and my family, I didn’t do much this past week. I’m totally blaming it on the daylight saving blues!
I got some reading done, and am also up to date on most of my TV shows.
This Week’s Puppy Pictures:
- [30 Oct] Mr. and Mrs. by J. A. Huss ★★★★★
- [31 Oct] Half Past by Victoria Helen Stone ★★★★½
- [3 Nov] The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman ★★★★★
- [9 Nov] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #134 – Cherish Hard
- [10 Nov] Safe and Sexy #28 – Lucas
- [11 Nov] Weekend Wrap-up #212 – Meetings, Books and Cold
- [6 Nov] Scored by Sloane Howell ★★★½
- [7 Nov] Cherish Hard by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [8 Nov] Lucas by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★
- [10 Nov] Lies Jane Austen Told Me by Julie Wright ★★★★★
Kristen @ KristenBurns has a great discussion post about characters with chronic illnesses or disabilities in post apocolyptic books.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!