Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
The Sunday Post #138 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
I actually handed in my Master’s thesis on Friday. Finally! And I have a date for my defence… I am so very relieved, and happy, but still nervous about the oral defence that will happen at the beginning of the month o f June. This weekend will still be quite busy, though, as I have a ton of tests to correct still.
The weather has been gorgeous all week, sunny and warm, not too hot, perfect for BBQs in the backyard. We had Thursday off, and had some friends over in the afternoon for drinks, food and fun.
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
- [25 May] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #115 – Bounty
- [26 May] Safe and Sexy #15 – Bounty
- [27 May] Weekend Wrap-up #188 – Thesis Handed In
- [22 May] Bounty by Kristen Ashley ★★★★★
- [23 May] And I Darken by Kiersten White ★★★★★
- [24 May] Lord of Chance by Erica Ridley ★★★★½
- [1 Jun] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #116 – Bounty
- [2 Jun] Safe and Sexy #16 – Murphy’s Law
- [3 Jun] Weekend Wrap-up #189 – Welcome June
- [3 Jun] Five Year Blogoversary
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!