Weekend Wrap-up is where I share my new books, as well as what happened here at (un)Conventional Bookviews and elsewhere in the blogoshpere. I’m linking up with the usual suspects, AKA Team Tynga’s Reviews and Caffeinated Reviewer.
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about the latest additions to my library – virtual or actual, with books that are bought, borrowed, won or ARCs I will (probably) be reading soon. Without further ado, here’s what I added to my bloated shelves this past week:
Thank you, Charlesbridge Teen, Grand Central / Forever Publishing, and NetGalley.
Thank you, HarperCollins and Edelweiss!
And I continue to add paperbacks to my collections so that I can make sure I’ll get them signed at various book festivals :
The Sunday Post #131 – Weekend Wrap-up
Kim @ The Caffeinated Reviewer, is our hostess with the mostest for the weekly Sunday Post where I’m wrapping things up. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
The end of this week was like a whirlwind of good news! I now have a full contract of the rest of the school-year, which is really good! I managed to get them to put in a week off for me in May, as I am going to Atlanta for the RT Booklovers convention then 🙂 Hopefully, this will also make it easier for me to find a job for next year, once I start my Master in Advanced Secondary Education.
The weather has been really nice, everything in the garden is blooming, the cherry tree, the plum tree, all the bushes, the roses… It looks so lush a beautiful.
This Week’s Freddy in Action:
- [31 Mar] Safe and Sexy #9 – Once in a Lifetime
- [1 Apr] Weekend Wrap-up #181 – Spring, flowers and green grass *bliss*
- [27 Mar] Wasted Lust by J. A. Huss ★★★★★
- [28 Mar] What it Takes by Shannon Stacey ★★★★
- [29 Mar] Hard Justice by Lori Foster ★★★★½
- [2 Apr] Confess TV Show – Episode 1 and 2
- [6 Apr] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #109 – Jordan Reclaimed
- [7 Apr] Safe and Sexy #10 – Hard Justice
- [8 Apr] Weekend Wrap-up #182 – Closing up on spring-break
- [3 Apr] Abduction by Cynthia Eden ★★★
- [4 Apr] On Second Thought by Kristan Higgins ★★★★★
- [5 Apr] Jordan Reclaimed by Scarlett Cole ★★★★
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee’s bookish babble is about Goodreads Comments.
Did you get some good books last week? What have you been up to this past week? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!