The Sunday Post #51 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kimba over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This was my first full week of classes for the fall semester, and I’m exhausted! It’s always hard to get back into the rhythm of studying after several months off. My classes are really interesting, though, so I know the semester will be good, albeit filled with a lot of hard work!
Tomorrow, child #2 (my oldest son) is 18! And yesterday evening, we had dinner with his god-father, as well as the family, and we had such a good time. He was happy to spend some time with all of us, especially since he’s usually so very busy both with school and ice-hockey.
This week’s posts:
- [23 Sep] Waiting on Wednesday #64 – Nobody But You
- [24 Sep] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #34: Rock Courtship
- [26 Sep] Stacking the Shelves #102 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #52
- [27 Sep] The Sunday Post #51
This week’s reviews:
- [21 Sep] The Heat of the Moment by Katie Rose ★★★★
- [22 Sep] The Diviners by Libba Bray ★★★★
- [25 Sep] Rules for Stealing Stars by Corey Ann Haydu ★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Faye @ The Social Potato has a great comic-strip post about Writing Positive Reviews.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!