The Sunday Post #49 – Weekly Wrap-up
Welcome to my Sunday Post. Thank you to Kim over at The Caffeinated Reviewer, who is hosting this weekly event. It is the perfect opportunity to share what happened here on my own blog, as well as some of the happenings elsewhere in the Blogosphere.
This week was a short week, as we had Thursday off here in Geneva. It was nice for all of us to have that extra little break, to have a lazy day before the weekend, and still get the full weekend as well. Last Sunday, my husband and I were in a small town not far from here, Morges, for a hockey game, and there was a book festival down by the lake there. It’s called books on the quay, and with the beautiful weather it was a big success.
This week’s posts:
- [8 Sep] Teaser Tuesday #59 – Menagerie
- [9 Sep] Waiting on Wednesday #62 – A Winter Wedding
- [10 Sep] Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts #32 – Menagerie
- [12 Sep] Stacking the Shelves #100 Bought Borrowed and Bagged #50
- [13 Sep] The Sunday Post #49 – A Short Week
This week’s reviews:
- [8 Sep] Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [9 Sep] Sexy by J. A. Huss ★★★
- [11 Sep] Menagerie by Rachel Vincent ★★★★
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere:
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction wonders Is It Ever OK To Judge?
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee shares that Having a Schedule is Exhausting.
Lola @ Lola’s Reviews rambles about What Makes for a Good Cover.
What have you been up to this past week? Don’t forget to leave me a link so I can come visit your Sunday Post as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, and that next week will be filled with awesome!